Users on the SmartUp platform can demonstrate their learning and the extent of their participation in their community in two ways:
1) Community Leaderboard - Allows learners to view the top 10 users in the community as well as their own standing.
2) Channel Leaderboard - Allows learners to view the top 10 users in a channel as well as their own standing.
Users gain points by completing content. Points are awarded for completing content based on the type of content consumed:
- 5 points for completing text, picture or video cards
- 10 points for completing polls
- 50 points for correct answers to quiz questions
- 0 point for incorrect answers to quiz questions
Points are awarded when a learner reaches the end of the content, at which point a summary of results is shown. The points earned by users allow them to compete in leaderboards within channels and entire communities.